Interesting Cause and Effect Essay Topics for College
Cause-and-effect essays are often assigned in college as teachers want to test your ability to discover and explain logical relationships in the world around. For this reason, the choice of topic is mostly left to you. Below find the examples of not-so-common cause-and-effect topics which can win you a high grade:
- Cheating at exams as a cause of unemployment in graduates. (Cheating leads to poor quality of knowledge, which results in unemployment.)
- The No Child Left Behind program as a cause of diminished school performance. (The program implementation puts extra stress on teachers, which means more stress for students as well.)
- Online piracy as a cause of growing book prices. (As more people prefer to download books for free rather than buy them, retailers have to raise prices in order to keep afloat.)
- Media coverage of gun abuse as a cause of increasing crime rates. (Some kinds of people are more likely to commit crimes when they see it as a fast way to fame.)
- Improved empathy and time management as the effects of living with a roommate.
- Poor communication and lack of commitment as the effects of online dating.
- The positive effects of social media on communication skills.
- The positive effects of cell phones on family relationships.
- The positive health effects of having a pet.
- Lack of confidence and family problems as the causes of bullying in school.
- Immaturity and poor communication as the causes of divorces.
- Poor time management and low motivation as the causes of failed courses.
- Causes and effects of international labor migration.
- Causes and effects of the world’s overpopulation.
- Causes and effects of earthquakes.
- Causes for college students selecting Business (History, Literature, or any subject you are majoring in) as their major.
- Causes for people to leave their job for another one.
- Causes for people to migrate illegally to another country.
- Causes and effects of labor force in many jobs being replaced by robots.
- The effects of learning more than one language on the intellectual capacity.
- The effects of hormonal processes on mood swings.
- The effects of learning to write well on employment opportunities.
- Causes and effects of the overwhelming popularity of Apple products.
- Causes and effects of teenagers spending most of their time in social networks.
- Causes and effects of the popularity of fast food restaurants among families with children.
- Causes and effects of the recent changes to Medicare/Medicaid program.
- Causes and effects of young adults participating in talent shows.
- Lack of computer knowledge as a cause for identities being stolen on the web.
How To Pick Up Good Business-Related Cause And Effect Essay Topics
You cannot get a straighter piece than a cause and effect essay. Here, you have to half the piece assorting the first half to cause and the second to probable effects of the cause. Intelligent writers choose worthy topics which offer great scope for analysis and thus conclusion.
Vast territory to choose from
The nature of this type of essay is such that it can find itself a place in every territory. Sports, Medicine; Government, Home renovation; real estate and business; the list is endless. This article connects with the business aspect.
Choose worthy topics
Now, you cannot pick such business topics where causes are temporary and effects can only be benign. The more impacting your eventuality is; the better you are positioned with the topic. Thus, use your discretion and brains while picking the topics.
Many entrepreneurs have grown from literally nothing in hand. It goes without saying that there was a cause to their rise while the effect is their rise itself. When you strike hammer on a car bonnet; it gets dented. Talk about cause and effect!
Generating ready interest
You should think of those topics that naturally create curiosity among readers. When they are thrilled by prospects of a new initiative or feel gloomy about the eventuality of a mishap, they get interested and personify. The essay topic should be made of such mettle.
Areas to scour through
You may find solace in different types of businesses; small scale to extremely large ones; you can sneak essay topics in the way employees are recruited and the workforce is conducted. You may seek sustenance in the way products are set to hit the dust or jackpot. You may also delve into technological innovations. Basically, you should look up for potential changes to negotiate through your essay topic.
Here are 10 impressive business related cause and effect essays
- The idea of recruiting Caucasians in an African enterprise
- How can the Smart home concept bring different companies together in its stream?
- The brilliant initiatives that an entrepreneur take to increase chances of success and growth
- Promoting products extensively through online ventures and its aftermath
- Utilizing the dynamics of e-learning into creating a stupendous online education market
- Clustering of merchandise shops in a short-sized market
- The art of seamless interconnection between different streams of an enterprise
- How to take advantage of cloud computing to further your cause
- Ideas to grow a small scale enterprise into a large one
- Customer loyalty and the advantage that comes out of it